Instructor Led Training
Key Applications (IC3 GS5 Exam 2)
Instructor-led training (ILT) is a traditional form of education that involves a skilled instructor leading a classroom or virtual session to deliver training to learners.Limited seat available, enroll before date March 25, 2024.
why should buy instructor led course?
Investing in an instructor-led course offers several advantages that can greatly enhance your learning experience. One of the key benefits is the opportunity to receive expert guidance from seasoned professionals who possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the subject matter. These instructors can offer valuable insights, address your queries, and provide guidance tailored to your specific needs. Additionally, instructor-led courses follow a well-structured curriculum, ensuring a comprehensive learning journey that covers all the essential topics. This structured approach enables you to progress in a logical and organized manner, building a strong foundation of knowledge. Moreover, instructor-led courses often provide personalized feedback, allowing you to receive individualized assessments and guidance to improve your understanding and skills.
Obtaining certification of completion is a significant benefit that comes with many instructor-led courses. This certification serves as formal recognition of your successful completion of the course and showcases your commitment to learning and professional development. It can be a valuable addition to your resume or portfolio, highlighting your expertise and dedication in a specific field or skill set. Certification demonstrates to employers, clients, or colleagues that you have acquired the necessary knowledge and skills to perform tasks effectively. It can enhance your credibility and open doors to new career opportunities or advancements. Moreover, certification provides a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction, validating the time and effort you invested in the course. Ultimately, the certification of completion offers tangible evidence of your commitment to continuous learning and professional growth, making it a worthwhile asset in today's competitive job market.
March 25, 2024
No degree or skills required.
How Does It Work?
Zoom meeting with student twice a week.
As an educator, I have implemented a structured learning approach by conducting Zoom meetings with my students twice a week. This interactive platform has become an invaluable tool for fostering meaningful connections and facilitating engaging discussions in a virtual classroom setting.
AI Tutor support.
Mentoring support plays a crucial role in guiding individuals towards personal and professional growth. By offering mentorship, I provide a safe and supportive space for individuals to explore their goals, challenges, and aspirations.
Assignments and Grade.
Assignments and grading are essential components of the educational process, allowing students to demonstrate their understanding of concepts and skills while providing teachers with a means to assess their progress. Assignments are designed to reinforce learning, encourage critical thinking, and promote independent problem-solving.
Here's what you will get
Here's what you will learn
Lessons 1: Exploring Common Application Features in Microsoft Office
- Creating New Empty Documents with Microsoft Office
- The Basics of Using Microsoft Office Applications
- The Basics of Formatting Your Microsoft Office Files
- Working with Multimedia Files in Microsoft Office
Lessons 2: Using Microsoft Word
- Configuring the Layout of Your Documents
- Organizing the Data in Your Documents
Lessons 3: Using Microsoft Excel
- Navigating among Worksheets, Workbooks, and Cells
- Changing the Alignment and the Positioning of Cells
- Changing the Size of Cells
- Formatting How Cells Are Displayed
- Adding and Removing Rows and Columns
- Merging or Unmerging Cells
- Using Number Formats in Microsoft Excel Workbooks
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Using Common Formulas and Functions
- Adding Charts and Graphs
Lessons 4: Using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Adding and Removing Slides When Creating Presentations
- Changing the Order of Your Slides
- Changing the Design and the Background of Your Presentations
- Adding and Formatting the Text in Your Presentations
- Changing the Layout of Your Slides
- Adding Shapes and Pictures to Your Slides
- Adding Tables to Your Presentations
- Formatting the Tables in Your Presentations
- Adding Charts to Your Presentations
- Adding Video and Other Multimedia Files to Your Presentations
- Adding Animations to Your Presentation
- Setting Transitions between Slides and Viewing Your Presentations
Lessons 5: Using Microsoft Access
- Adding, Modifying, and Removing Data in a Microsoft Access Database
- Using Search in a Microsoft Access Database
- Using Stored Queries in a Microsoft Access Database
- Running Predefined Reports in a Microsoft Access Database
- Creating Simple Reports in a Microsoft Access Database
- Creating Simple Forms in a Microsoft Access Database
Lessons 6: Collaborating with Others When Working in Microsoft Office
- Adding Comments to Your Microsoft Office Files
- Reviewing the Comments That Were Added to a Document
- Tracking Changes in a Microsoft Word Document
- Reviewing Changes in a Microsoft Word Document
- Sharing Your Work Files Using Email
- Storing Documents Using Network Attached Storage Solutions
- Storing Documents Using Cloud Storage Solutions
Appendix A: Objective Mappings
frequently asked questions
Ready to get started?