We didn't find anything based on your search term.
Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
Microsoft Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate certification validates a candidate's subject matter expertise in configuring and managing Windows Server on-premises, hybrid, and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) platform workloads. A Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate is responsible for integrating Windows Server environments with Azure services and managing Windows Server in on-premises networks. They manage and maintain Windows Server IaaS workloads in Azure, in addition to migrating and deploying workloads to Azure. This certification validates a candidate's ability to administer core and advanced Windows Server workloads and services using on-premises, hybrid, and cloud technologies. This also certifies the expertise in performing tasks related to security, migration, monitoring, high availability, troubleshooting, and disaster recovery. The associate should understand how to use administrative tools and technologies, including Windows Admin Center, PowerShell, Azure Arc, and IaaS virtual machine administration. They should also have working experience in Azure Automation Update Management, Microsoft Defender for Identity, Azure Security Center, Azure Migrate, and Azure Monitor.
To earn the Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate certification, a candidate should pass two exams AZ-800 and AZ-801.
The AZ-800 exam covers the following exam objectives:
- Deploy and manage AD DS in on-premises and cloud environments (30–35%)
- Manage Windows Servers and workloads in a hybrid environment (10–15%)
- Manage virtual machines and containers (15–20%)
- Implement and manage an on-premises and hybrid networking infrastructure (15–20%)
- Manage storage and file services (15–20%)
The AZ-801 exam covers the following exam objectives:
- Secure Windows Server on-premises and hybrid infrastructures (25–30%)
- Implement and manage Windows Server high availability (10–15%)
- Implement disaster recovery (10–15%)
- Migrate servers and workloads (20–25%)
- Monitor and troubleshoot Windows Server environments (20–25%)
uCertify provides the courses Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure (AZ-800) and Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services (AZ-801) to comprehensively cover the skills required to pass Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate certification. The courses come in handy as AZ-800 and AZ-801 study guides with well-descriptive interactive lessons containing knowledge checks, quizzes, flashcards, glossary terms, and performance labs to get a detailed understanding of Windows Server operating systems.
Requirements for the Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate Certification
There are officially no prerequisites for this certification.