Axelos offers certifications to help candidates gain skills across a range of key business capabilities including projects, programs, and IT service management. Axelos methodologies are adopted by public, private, and voluntary organizations in more than 150 countries that help employees enhance their skills and knowledge. This makes both organizations and employees work more efficiently. These certifications are highly sought after by employers as it helps them drive strong business performance.
PeopleCert is an exclusive examination institute that delivers Axelos accreditation and examination services worldwide.
Here are the certifications offered by Axelos:
- ITIL 4 Certifications
- ITIL 4 Foundation Level
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional
- ITIL 4 Strategic Leader
- Master Level
- RESILIA Professional Cyber Resilience Certifications
- PRINCE2 Project Management Certifications
- PRINCE2 Foundation Certification
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification
- PRINCE2 Agile Project Management Certifications
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation Certification
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certification
- AgileSHIFT Certification
- MSP Programme Management Certifications
- MSP Foundation Examination
- MSP Practitioner Examination
- MSP Advanced Practitioner Examination
- M_o_R Risk Management Certifications
- P3O Project Office Certifications
- MoP Portfolio Management Certifications
- MoV Certifications - Management of Value
ITIL or IT Infrastructure Library was initially started by the Central Computer and Telecommunications Agency (CCTA) as a set of comprehensive and inter-related codes of practice. In the IT community, such codes of practice are very effective in delivering high-quality, cost-effective IT services. The ITIL certification is proof of a candidate s intelligence and proficiency in administering, managing, and organizing IT services.
PRINCE2 is a globally accepted project management certification used by people and organizations in a wide range of industries. This certification validates your expertise to manage successful projects, regardless of type or scale. Organizations introduce change through projects and programs; and PRINCE2 as the widely accepted project management method, helps organizations to do that. Built upon seven principles, themes, and processes, PRINCE2 can be customized to meet your specific requirements.